Hospice Quinte is hiring a Summer Student Administration Assistant.
The primary activity for the Administrative Assistant will be to provide support to Hospice Quinte by helping to clean up and merge duplicate files in Hospice Quinte’s donor and client databases. The Administrative Assistant will provide backup support to the Administration & Donor Relations Coordinator in the reception area of the Stan Klemencic Care Centre. This includes greeting and screening visitors, accepting deliveries, answering phone calls, making phone calls, helping with meeting room set up, and other administrative duties. In addition to screening visitors, this position will follow all organizational COVID protocols as well as ensure contact tracing. The Administrative Assistant will also provide program specific and fundraising administrative support including filing and other office duties.
- 30 hours per week starting June 6, 2022, and ending August 26, 2022 (Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm)
- This position is funded by Canada Summer Jobs and the position requires an individual who is between the ages of 15 and 30 and who is returning to post-secondary school in September
- The position pays minimum wage – $15.50/hour.
- The Stan Klemencic Care Centre (fully accessible) is located at 1244 Old Highway 2, Belleville and will require transportation to and from work (across from Bayside Secondary School)
- Periods of standing or sitting and ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- COVID masking requirements are still in effect at the Stan Klemencic Care Centre
- Vaccination status will need to be disclosed
How to Apply
Please apply by emailing a cover letter and resume to:
Donor Relations and Administration Coordinator