Hospice Quinte’s Lifetime Giving Wall, located in the foyer of the Stan Klemencic Care Centre, aims to increase the recognition and involvement of our most generous donors and includes seven distinctive giving milestones.
- Friend (gifts of $5,000 – $9,999)
- Patron (gifts of $10,000 – $24,999)
- Advocate (gifts of $25,000 – $49,999)
- Benefactor (gifts of $50,000 – $99,000)
- Leader (gifts of $100,000 – $249,999)
- Philanthropist (gifts of $250,000 – $499,999)
- Visionary (gifts of $500,000 and more)
Cumulative giving from January 1, 2022 of $5,000 and higher is recognized on the Lifetime Giving Wall. You can also make a donation in any amount over $5,000 to be recognized on the wall, or as a way to honour a loved one. Our commemorative wall is a timeless way to remember those dearest to you, honour loved ones, and celebrate important milestones and events, all while transforming hospice palliative care for generations to come.
Those named on the Lifetime Giving Wall are the philanthropic leaders of Hospice Quinte whose gifts have made a tremendous impact on the organization, our clients and residents, and our cause.
To see about reserving your place on Hospice Quinte’s Lifetime Giving Wall, please contact Donor Relations and Communications Manager, Sandi Ramsay. She can be reached at 613-966-6610 ext. 228 or by email at [email protected].