Eastern Ontario Caregiver Expo
April 1, 2023 | 9:00 – 4:00 PM
Host Site: Heroes Landing, Trenton
Free Admission & Lunch For Attendees
This event is a fantastic opportunity where local healthcare organizations, businesses, social service program providers and other caregiver-related entities will gather to promote their products and services. As well as educate the public regarding what is available to assist them and their families with respect to “Caregiving” for people of all ages, all walks of life and under a wide variety of circumstances.
The first 80 individuals per lunch time will be provided a ticket, lunch will be held at 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM.
Pick up your swag bag and enter your name to win a door prize upon entry, prizes will be announced after speaker sessions have ended. Attendance is necessary to claim prize!
Speaker sessions will be held at 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM.
Speaker information can be viewed below.
Thank You to our Sponsors!
The Tea Room Sponsor
The Abundant Caregiver Sponsor
The Friend Caregiver Sponsor
- Allison Pilling – Life Coach
- Allow Us…Senior Services
- Allyson Tufts
- Angi’s Wellness Centre
- Arabella Retirement
- Bridge Street Retirement Residence
- Bridge to Wealth
- Canadian Hearing Services
- Century 21 Lanthron – Janie Harrison
- Chartwell Retirement Residences
- Cheshire Homes Inc.
- Children’s Mental Health Services
- Community Care for South Hastings Inc. & Alzheimer Society Hastings Prince Edward
- Hastings County Community and Human Services
- Heart to Heart Senior Services
- Hithcon’s Hearing Clinic
- Hospice Quinte
- Independent Living Centre
- Lifeline Canada
- Meyers Creek Psychotherapy
- MLP Retirement Residence
- Mood Disorders Society of Canada
- Nurse on Board
- Ontario Caregiver Organization
- PAIL Network, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- ParaMed Home Health Care
- Pathways to Independence
- Pippen House
- Preferred Personal Care
- Quinte and District Rehabilitation
- Quinte West Youth Centre
- Southern Frontenac Community Services
- The Richmond Retirement Residence
- Tsi Kanonhkhwatsheriyo Indigenous Interprofessional Primary Care Team
- VON Canada
- Wings of an Angel Homecare