For assistance with our Give Every Month Program please contact the Outreach & Events Coordinator, Michelle Corradetti, 613-966-6610 ext. 223 or [email protected]
Everyone in our Quinte Region should have their end-of-life journey treated with compassionate care, respect and empathy and their loved ones should have access to support they need as well. Hospice Quinte has well-trained staff and volunteers that are successfully doing just that for our community at no charge to those we serve.
Your gift of support makes a difference in allowing Hospice Quinte to continue its mission of providing high-quality care. By becoming a part of the GEM Club, our special group of monthly supporters, you not only have an immediate impact, but you can also take pride in knowing that your support is reaching into the future, helping to sustain world-class hospice palliative care programs for our families, friends and neighbours.
How Your Monthly Gift Helps
- $10 provides a day of meals for a resident
- $15 covers utility costs for one day for a resident
- $25 provides a day of supplies for residents
- $35 provides care for a community client for one week
- $50 provides a day of meals for residents
- $150 provides a week of supplies for residents or cares for one community client for a month
- $525 covers all costs for a day of care for a resident
Four Benefits to Becoming a Monthly Donor with Hospice Quinte
- Feel good knowing you are making an ongoing impact
- Budget your financial impact by giving 12 smaller gifts a year versus one larger one
- Pre-authorized monthly payments are easy and convenient
- You can upgrade, change, or cancel your monthly gift at any time