Referrals for Hospice Quinte’s bereavement support services are currently on hold, and we are not taking any applications for our Grief Toolbox Support Program at this time. Service is expected to resume in the late spring of 2023.
Please see the list of agencies below that offer bereavement support groups:
Bereaved Families of Ontario/Kingston has a variety of monthly in-person and virtual support groups.
- Phone: 613-634-1230
- Email: [email protected]
Grief Share is a 10-week week grief support program that has a faith-based approach held at Maranatha Church in Belleville.
- Phone: Darrel Brown at 613-962-5622 or 613-962-2062
- Website: https://maranatha-church.com/griefshare
Enrichment Centre for Mental Health offers community counselling and support groups for anxiety, depression, and suicide bereavement.
- Phone: 613-969-8874
- Website: : https://enrichmentcentre.ca/our-services/
- Crisis Intervention Centre – 24-hour mental health and addiction crisis line at Quinte Health Care – Belleville General Hospital
- Phone: 613-969-7400 ext. 2753
- Toll Free: 1-888-757-7766
- Website: https://www.qhc.on.ca/crisis-intervention-centre-p1956.php